Magic Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English RP Private

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I did that on purpose!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naava

Naava

Character sheet
Informations:

I did that on purpose! Empty
PostSubject: I did that on purpose!   I did that on purpose! Icon_minitimeTue 7 Nov - 2:23

Akashi rubbed her eyes as the sleep faded from her mind, and her eyes started to open to glance up at the ceiling of the boat. It was the day that the boat was supposed to land, and the journey for the walk to Bherna begin. It was a new beginning for her as it was her first time going so far from home. The excitement filled her, but she kept calm as she sat up in bed. She looks over to the left side of her to see her monster Tama laying on the floor with his back to the floor, and his legs sticking up in the hair. His tongue sticks out from his mouth as it drools all over the boat floor. Not wasting any more time he bed, she got up and made her way up the stairs. Bright lights blinded her a bit as she adjusted to the sun from the morning light. A slight breeze rushed around her as the boat made it way to the port area.

"Ah good morning. We seem to be early to land."

The captain said as he stirred the boat with one hand and had a drank in his other.

"You have a long walk ahead of you. I surprise you pick such a far town to reach. Nonetheless, we are almost there."

Akashi just gave him a nod as she went back to the underbelly of the ship to get prepare for the landing. She missteps and ended up stepping on her pup tail who freak out. It tried to push her over but only end up smashing into her and falling back.

"Sorry, Tama. Did not mean to step on you bud."

The pup just whimpers at her as he begins to get up from the ground and rubs his head against her leg. She just chuckles at him and gives him a little pet before going over to her bag and grabbing it. Her monster had grabbed her longsword with its mouth from next the bed. He begins to drag it over to her and set it before her.

"Ha, good boy."

They made their way back to the deck of the ship which now had landed at the dock. The captain waved at her as she took her step off the boat onto the wooden dock. She first needed to get some supplies for the journey to Bherna. She stopped at a merchant and bought some rations, potions, and herbs just in case she ran into some other monster.

"Alright, Tama. Ready for our journey."

The monster excited yelp as his tail wagged as he jumps around a bit before his tongue rolled out of his mouth.

"Let's go then."

The walked through the plains was peaceful with the very little monster that tried to interrupted their walk. Any monster that was small was devoured by the wolf monster in seconds. Those that were bigger pet the end of her blade pretty easily. The pup was whining the whole time as he was pretty lazy as he is.

"Stop complaining Tama. We are almost there."

The wolf monster just grumbled at his master reaction. He followed her as she walked down the stone path that formed which signal that the town was pretty close. She glances at the small town ahead of her. A guy waved at her, and she waved back. She had finally made it to the town.

"You the new hunter, Akasha. Welcome to Bherna. It is great to see a new face here."

The white hair girl just smiled at him as she listens to him.

"I will show you to your house. Then you can explore around. The best way to learn about the town is to talk to everyone."

The guy leads her to the blue house before he talks about other things that she could barely pay attention to. She just nodded along as her monster wolf walked into the house and lay on the floor ready for a nap.

"Anyways, I let you go around exploring. After that, meet the quest lady. She probably had some quest for you."

The man walked away which she turned to watch him go before turning back to the little house. It reminds her sort of like her home back in Moga. She shakes her head as she tried pushing her thoughts of her hometown in the back of her mind.

"Tama, I am going out. Be good while I am gone."

Exiting her house, she made her way around the town. She meet the blacksmith, Weapon salesman, the cook, the merchant. She bought some things. She decided to the adventure of the further into the town. The new area had the same sort of set up but had the guild quest people at the end. She can clear that there were a few people hanging about there. Curiosity got the best of her as she made her way over to the guild quest people. She started to talk to them and learn around the arena, and monster quest that you can go with other hunters.

Back to top Go down
Corvo
Admin
Corvo

Character sheet
Informations:

PostSubject: Re: I did that on purpose!   I did that on purpose! Icon_minitimeTue 7 Nov - 4:03

I did that on purpose! Tumblr_n18p1vDBnW1rcjo9to2_500

The voyage from Loc Lac City to Bherna had been pleasant aboard the airship. Leaving the heat of the desert to ascend into the clouds had lifted an invisible weight on his shoulders that he had for quite some time. He couldn't stay inside his cabin, preferring walking on the deck of the ship and admiring the view. Not only was the sky clear and bright, giving him the opportunity to take a nap on the deck, under the sun, but the view on the ship had been great too. If the sky, the sun and the birds flying around the airship had been a breath of fresh air, the female captain onboard was simply the cherry on the cake. She had the perfect olive skin, with curly brown hair and icy blue eyes. A true beauty! And her perfect body didn't escape his gaze, either. She had strong hips with a toned stomach and muscled arms. A dream, really. She had quite the ferocious personality too - and quite the devastating punch... Ow

Corvo presses the ice pack firmly to his right eye, where a bruise is already forming; He's sporting quite the nasty black eye, honestly. He hums as he walks around Berna, his belonging being carried by his Palico, Ulysse. His other Palico, Zelda, is walking closer to him, dressed elegantly in a Rathian's garb. Ulysse is wearing his Malfestio armor, looking like a jester. As he walks around, Corvo is pleased to see that there are not as many people around as in Loc Lac City. Normally, he loves to mingle with a crowd, to socialize with strangers, but right now he's relieved that not many people can see his beautiful face disfigured.

Soon, he arrives and meets the person there to welcome him. It's a man, so he barely listens to him, preferring to looks around. When the man understand that he isn't listening much, he waves at him, in an obvious way to get his attention. He follows the man to a - resting place? It certainly isn't an inn, for sure. Corvo pinches his nose to stop the smell from assaulting his nostrils and frowns in disgust at the room. It's free, so he shouldn't be complaining, but he can't help planning in his head to move to Yukumo Village the next day. They have not only a respectable inn but also quite the amazing hot spring. It would definitively be more hospitable than this shit-hole. He simply nods at the man when he leaves, his thank yous feeling heavy on his tongue as he says them. He can't believe he has to thank someone for a room like this, but oh well.

He waves at Ulysse to let go of his baggage and sit on the bed. He bounces a bit on it and winces when he feels how hard it is under his delicate derriere. He sighs as he can already tell that it's going to be a long night, trying to chase dreams in such a crude environment.

He looks around, getting his bearing in his new quarter, and find it quite... lacking. He pouts in obvious dismay. Really, they could have tried to make it seem more... Cozy ! There's hardly any types of furniture inside, only an old wardrobe that seems to have seen better days and his unfortunate bed. Corvo puts one hand on his left hip, looking hard at the room.

Well, nevermind that. His posture slacks off instantly. He's not the type to dwell in such place for long. Let's just... Leave this boorish room and find something else to do until the night settles in. He notices that the bag of ice he's holding has begun to warm up, not exactly working on his bruise anymore. That would do.

He exits his new place, with both his Palicos in tow. He has better things to do than to babysit them, but he doesn't want to let them alone. They tend to... wreck things. A bunch of brats, really. They're lucky he's fond of them.

It would be hard for anybody to seduce a woman with a black eye and a bag of ice stuck to the face, Corvo tells himself as he comforts his bruised ego. He tried to flirt with the pretty quest giver and, well, it didn't exactly go as he imagined it, let's put it that way. Oh, she definitively wasn't his type, he preferred his women more built thank you, but he couldn't help himself and tried to charm her with compliments as she recited to him the list of quests available for the take. It had failed miserably and she had unashamedly laughed in his face at the first flattery as if he had told her the funniest joke she had ever heard. Quite insulting, really. The only good thing that happened from the exploration of the town was that he found a nice place to eat. Ulysse and Zelda had been delighted at the meal too.

As he makes his way back to his new ''home'', he sees that the door isn't locked anymore. He blinks in surprise.

He'll be damned, someone else was inside!

He grinds his teeth together in annoyance and enters the room, his free hand hovering on his large bowgun strapped to his back. The sight inside is quite... confusing.

Ulysse hiss at the sight of the monster inside, while Zelda seems to brace herself for a fight. Corvo recognizes immediately the species, after all, he's a professional Hunter, but he's quite confused as to why there's a young Kamu Orugaron inside his new ''home''. The monster was seemingly sleeping before their arrival and now its standing on its feet, seeming unsure of what to do with the newcomers. Heck, Corvo doesn't know what to do either. Killing it seems to be the better choice here, but the monster isn't exactly attacking them. It seems to have been domesticated.

Corvo looks around and sees other belongings alongside his.

Well, it seems that he has a roommate now. Wonderful, he muses as both his Palicos are nervous wrecks at the sight of the monster.
Back to top Go down
https://magicadventure.board-directory.net
Naava

Naava

Character sheet
Informations:

PostSubject: Re: I did that on purpose!   I did that on purpose! Icon_minitimeTue 7 Nov - 19:06

Akahi was talking to the quest lady who was explaining about how the hunting system in this area was like. It seems the same basics that were for most the hunter areas. It bored her a little before she glances to the side seeing a food stand. Food sounds like a good idea, so she said thanks to the lady before heading over to the food stand. She looked at all the options for food and decided to go with some meaty food and maybe get something for Tama as well. Her hand went to her chin as she looked for the best option for the picking pup who only really like to eat section meat choices.

"I will have Diced BBQ and a Roasted Rheno."

The cook just nodded and made the meal for her. When it was done, she ate her diced BBQ at the place before setting off back to the home. It was a short journey as she made it to the lower part of the village. She decided to stop at the forge guy and looked at his wares. A guy was over there looking at the wares as well before he spotted her and gush over her.

"You're the daughter of the famous Iokua, the greatsword man."

She looked at him in confusion because she was more focus on looking at the swords than her father.

"Ah ya? That's me."

The guy gushes over her more as she just freezes there as he started rambling about her father achievements.

"Can I ask you some question about him, please? I really like to know more about him."

She let out a sigh as she scratches her head as frustrated seems to take over her face, but she knew that this guy would not give up if she refuses to answer him.

"Sure go ahead."

This went on for a few moments before she answered all his question with rush responses until he got the message that she was done answering his questions. She did not want to seem mean, but a hungry monster was never good to leave alone. The guy finally got the hint and said goodbye to her as she made her way back inside the home.

"Tama, I home and brought food."

Tama head peaks up as he could smell someone else in the home. His piercing yellow eyes glance at him before letting out a loud yawn. He just rolls onto its side and started to pant a little as he drools a little because his tongue seems to be too big for his mouth as it rolled out to the side. He could care less about him and his small companions. His tail starts to wag a little because he had woken up because he heard his name being called.

Akahi had entered the house to see the wolf tumbled over to her and tried to push her over in a greeting. The wolf jumped up and meet her in a half hugged which she hugged back in a greeting. The wolf creature started to lick her face with his tongue.

"Hahaha, stop Tama. I got your food."

The word food got Tama to immediately get off her and sit down on his butt, staring at her with an eager whine. He put his head at a tilt with the puppy eyes staring  at her.

"Okay okay. Good boy. Eat it outside okay."

She hands the wolf creature a roasted rheno piece. It takes it in its mouth and wanders its way outside the house. She finally had time to notice that someone else was in there.
Back to top Go down
Corvo
Admin
Corvo

Character sheet
Informations:

PostSubject: Re: I did that on purpose!   I did that on purpose! Icon_minitimeWed 8 Nov - 1:24

I did that on purpose! Tumblr_mk3587ewkB1qk6vrmo1_500

He's rudely shoved asides by the large monster and it takes him a minute to straighten his balance as to not fall on his bum. In his shock, he drops the bag of ice on the floor, which makes him swear colorfully under his breath. He leans forward and picks the bag, once more pressing it against his eye. He hisses at the cold burn. He turns his head toward the newcomer and his mouth hangs wide open. Under the mutt is the most beautiful woman his eyes ever laid upon. Compared to her, the captain of the airship is nothing but a troll. She has astonishing white hair with red tips, her hair clashing vividly against her dark-colored skin, but in a pleasant way, he finds, with harsh ruby pupils. Her elaborate armor -he recognizes the material as Nargacuga's scales- doesn't hide anything from an outsider's gaze; She has a well-built body, with abs worth admiration and strong arms that can only be achieved by an arduous training.

He clears his throat, in a way to regain his senses, and without missing a beat,
extend a hand to her, to help her jump back on her feets.

''Hello, my name is Corvo. It seems there was but a small error in the way they arranged our room. We seem to be roommates from now on.''

He winks at her

''And I see only one bed.''

He could have found a better pickup line, but oh well. He sincerely hopes she won't punch him in the face, one black eye is enough for the day.
Back to top Go down
https://magicadventure.board-directory.net
Naava

Naava

Character sheet
Informations:

PostSubject: Re: I did that on purpose!   I did that on purpose! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Nov - 16:54

Her instinct kicks in as she senses someone else in the room, and her red eyes glance over to see a man standing near her. He had offered her his hand, but her being her just use her legs to flip her back onto her feet. It was a really good show of her strength. She steadies herself on her feet and looks up at him as he begins to clear his throat and talk to her.

Hello, my name is Corvo. It seems there was but a small error in the way they arranged our room. We seem to be roommates from now on.''

Wait, roommate? My brother would not allow me to roommate with a man." A shock expression was present on her face as she looked around to notice that his stuff was next to her stuff. She notices her hand his hand out to shake hers which she willing decided to accept it and shake it with her strong, not to strong grip. She let go of his hand knew that the shock was still on her face. Her eyes showed confusion.

''And I see only one bed.''

She noted that the bed was indeed only for one person. Akahi did not mind sleeping on the floor as she rather likes to cuddle against Tama.  His flirting attempt seems just go over her as she could not take the hint he was applying.

"umm.... I can sleep on the floor?"

She did not understand what was going on at the moment. Her head tilts to the side a little like a lost puppy did. She was to focus on the situation but quickly notice when her monster came back in and sat next to her. He begins to rub his wet nose against the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did that on purpose!   I did that on purpose! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I did that on purpose!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Adventure :: The world :: Something something-
Jump to: